This is an ongoing investigation, which has led to multiple similar lawsuits and one class action lawsuit, into the operation of a chemical manufacturing facility located in Ringwood, Illinois, which was operated by Morton International Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of Rohm and Haas Company, which in turn is now a wholly owned subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company. The chemical facility is referred to as the "Rohm and Haas Ringwood Chemical Plant" The investigation centers around Morton's operation of the Rohm and Haas Ringwood Chemical Plant and its practice of releasing contaminants, including vinyl chloride and 1,1 dichloroethylene (vinylidene chloride), into the groundwater which allegedly has caused brain cancer and other injuries to multiple people living in nearby homes.ASHRAE 90.1
According to the complaint, Morton International dumped toxic chemical waste into an 8-acre lagoon that was located on the Rohm and Haas Ringwood Chemical Plant. The complaint alleges that the lagoon did not have a lining to prevent these chemicals from sipping into groundwater and that Morton cheap prom dresses uk
International did not remove the waste when the lagoon ceased being used, but rather simply covered the lagoon with topsoil. In fact, the complaint alleges that the lagoon was not capped, permitting further contamination when rainwater washed through the chemically-ladened lagoon.
McCullom Lake Village is a town of 400 homes and a population of 1000 which is located downhill and down-gradient from the Rohm and Haas Ringwood Chemical Plant. Since 2004, close to a dozen residents of McCullom Village have been diagnosed with cancer, including many with glioblastoma, a rare form of brain cancer. asme standards
The complaints allege that these cancers and other injuries resulted from Morton International's contamination of the drinking water of McCullom Village when Morton International released vinyl louis vuitton outlet
chloride into the lagoon located at the Rohm and Haas Ringwood Chemical Plant which then leached into the groundwater.
The complaints allege in part the following wrongful acts of Morton International in connection with its operation of the Rohm and Haas Ringwood Chemical Plant:ASME B31.3
1. For almost 20 years, Morton Intentional dumped harmful chemical toxins, including vinyl chloride, into a lagoon on the Rohm and Haas Ringwood Chemical Plant.
2. The area around the lagoon was not lined to prevent sippage of vinyl chloride into the groundwater.
3. The vinyl chloride and other toxins were not removed from the Rohm and Haas Ringwood Chemical Plant.Tai Chi
4. The lagoon on the Rohm and Haas Ringwood Chemical Plant was not capped to further prevent leakage of vinyl chloride into the groundwater.
5. Morton International and Rohm and Haas did not install monitoring wells or take any remedial actions until 1986 at the Rohm and Haas Ringwood Chemical Plant, when evidence suggests rolex replica watches
that Morton International knew as early as 1972 of the contamination.
6. During relevant time periods, Morton International and Rohm and Haas claimed that the groundwater contamination posed no threat to nearby residents when in fact confidential internal company documents demonstrate that rolex replica watches
Morton International and Rohm and Haas had no clear understanding of how far and wide the contamination extended.AWS D1.1
These actions seek to hold Morton International, Rohm and Haas and Dow Chemical responsible for the effects their contamination of the groundwater to nearby residents of the Rohm and Haas Ringwood Chemical Plant.Cheap Prom Dresses
2013 Online Sale,modest prom dresses
2013 Cheap La Femme Prom Dresses
, Prom Dresses Online Sale
Cheap Wedding Dresses
, 2013 Designer Dresses for Women & Girls
2013 Cheap Wedding Dresses UK
Shop, Dresses for Wedding Online Sale