Model year 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe, Chevrolet Suburban, and Chevrolet Avalanche may be defective and General Motors may have misrepresented the availability and usability of the Bose Sound System installed in these vehicles.
Investigation of consumer claims against General Motors in connection with the model year 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe, Chevrolet Suburban, and Chevrolet Avalanche trucks.
1. On some vehicles equipped with the Navigation System, consumers complain that they were overcharged for the Bose Sound System. In the sales brochures for the Tahoe, Suburban, and Avalanche, Chevrolet states that the Bose Sound System is included with Navigation Radio. Some buyers, however, were charged for both the Navigation Radio and the Bose Sound System.
2. Chevrolet advertised that the Tahoe, Suburban, and Avalanche vehicles are equipped with a delayed locking feature operated from the remote keyless transmitters which the trucks do not have.
3. Chevrolet advertised the Bose Audio System as coming with Digital Signal Processing and Surround Sound features, which the Tahoe, Suburban, and Avalanche do not have.
4. Chevrolet also advertised the Navigation radio as having a clock on the display screen, however some consumers have stated that the clock disappears and is not always visible.
5. Consumers have also stated that the outside rear view mirrors on the Tahoe, Suburban, and Avalanche vehicles vibrate during operation, blurring the view in the mirrors, making them unsafe and useable.
Name (Stock Symbol)
General Motors Corporation (GM)
General Motors Corporation is an automobile manufacturer.
Bose Corporation designs, manufactures and sells automotive parts and systems, industrial products and consumer products, with a primary focus on audio components and systems.
The information provided on ClassAdvocate.com is general in nature,
does not apply to any particular factual situation, and is not and
should not be taken as legal or other professional advice. We make no
commitment or warranty that the factual, legal or any other information
on ClassAdvocate.com, or on any linked website, is accurate, complete,
error-free, or current. As such, you should not rely on such information,
and should seek professional advice if and as you determine appropriate.
ClassAdvocate.com is not a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client
or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site.
The investigations listed on ClassAdvocate.com are attorney advertisements
and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by ClassAdvocate.com
or any approved or authorized lawyer referral service.