Investigation and pending ERISA class action complaint against IndyMac Bank on behalf of a Class of all persons who were participants in or beneficiaries of the IndyMac Bank, F.S.B., 401(k) Plan between July 1, 2006 and the present and whose accounts included investments in IndyMac Bancorp, Inc. common stock.
The class action complaint alleges that during this time period, IndyMac breached their fiduciary duties by failing to:
(1) prudently and loyally manage the Plan's investment in IndyMac stock;
(2) properly monitor the performance of their fiduciary appointees and remove and replace those whose performance was inadequate;
(3) disclose necessary information to co-fiduciaries;
(4) provide complete and accurate information to the class regarding the soundness of IndyMac stock and the prudence of investing and holding retirement contributions in IndyMac equity; and
(5) prevent breaches by other fiduciaries of their duties of prudent and loyal management, complete and accurate communications, and adequate monitoring.
Name (Stock Symbol)
IndyMac Bancorp Inc.
IndyMac Bancorp Inc. was a bank, primarily known for originating and underwriting nonconforming mortgage loans. The FDIC took over the bank in 2008. It is now known as OneWestBank.
The information provided on ClassAdvocate.com is general in nature,
does not apply to any particular factual situation, and is not and
should not be taken as legal or other professional advice. We make no
commitment or warranty that the factual, legal or any other information
on ClassAdvocate.com, or on any linked website, is accurate, complete,
error-free, or current. As such, you should not rely on such information,
and should seek professional advice if and as you determine appropriate.
ClassAdvocate.com is not a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client
or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site.
The investigations listed on ClassAdvocate.com are attorney advertisements
and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by ClassAdvocate.com
or any approved or authorized lawyer referral service.